T: 020 8893 9555
Carers Hub Service: Ethnic Minorities Action Group provides carers breaks as members of the Minority Ethnic Elders Group. Support offered both culturally/linguistically, provides a friendly environment to meet other carers and members of the community. Services include advice, social outings and signposting to other agencies to help carers feel part of the community.
EMAG is an independent voluntary organisation working for equality and fairness in the Black and Ethnic Minority communities living and working in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.At EMAG we are committed to successful multi-racial communities and we aim to help people who experience racism and to support people who are new to life in Britain.
EMAG currently runs the
following projects. Please click on any of the titles to go to the relevant web page.
Edgar Road and Butts Farm Support Group
Butts Farm Advice Surgery
Minority Ethnic Elders Support
Project Castlenau Support Group
- We provide care for people in their own homes or take people out into the community.
- We work closely with carers, Social Services, health Authorities, other voluntary sector organisations and health care professionals to ensure all the customers needs are met.
- We run a Carers Emergency respite service to guard against carers suddenly being unable to perform their care duties.
- We run The Caring Cafe where carers and people affected by dementia can meet for a light lunch in the company of others in a similar situation.
- We run two Saturday Clubs for children with special needs giving parents a break and the children the opportunity to have fun.
- We run a young carers with special needs project called "Time Out" for children who need a break from their caring role.
Where Caring Comes First
www.homelinkdaycare.co.uk/carersc/o St Augustine’s Vicarage,
Carers Hub Service: A nurse-led day respite centre caring for adults with both physical and mental health diagnoses, giving carers respite, secure in the knowledge that the person they look after is receiving care of the very highest quality.
If you need a weekly respite break then please download this referral form and return to Homelink for a place on our waiting list.
Care at Homelink
5-7 Cedars Road
Richmond Homes and Lifestyle Trust
Carers Hub Service: Richmond Homes and Lifestyle Trust provides a Breakaway scheme with specialist weekends breaks for adults with a learning disability to facilitate time off for their unpaid carer.
RHLT was initially formed to provide long term residential care to a small number of adults with learning disabilities in Richmond. The Trust has developed a range of other services providing people who have a learning disability in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames with a high quality of opportunity through the provision of a range of residential, leisure and daytime services.
Services we offer:
We have two residential care homes for adults with learning disabilities
We currently run two supported living schemes for adults with learning disabilities. People in our supported living projects are encouraged to live independently. They have support to gain, regain and retain their skills.
Cover 2 Cover
Look and Plan Club
Weekly Pub Night
See our website for our
current activity programme